Main > The Armoury

Got some new hats

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Matthew on 2012-02-15, 22:03:29 ---Try the Ring Lord for brass links.

--- End quote ---

They have brass links, but only butted. :(

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-02-15, 22:33:40 ---Nice, I like the great helm, it's the classical crusader design you'd see in the late 13th century.

--- End quote ---

Cool, that's exactly what I was going for.

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-02-16, 15:56:00 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-02-15, 22:33:40 ---Nice, I like the great helm, it's the classical crusader design you'd see in the late 13th century.

--- End quote ---

I do believe it is the same helm Sirs Edward and Brian use for their dress kits, with the torse and mount on top of the helm.  I forget what you call that.

--- End quote ---

Oh, hmm, might be. The other part with the torse is the "mantle". I'm not sure if I'll do one of those or not.

Sir Edward:

You can't get my exact helm anymore, as it was from Valentine Armory's clearance when they closed up shop in Canada.

Sir Brian:
True. Sir Edward’s helm is much nicer! Mine is just a cheap India/Pakistan knock off. ;)

@ Sir James:
Why not go for the whole crest, mantle and torse? You don’t have to keep it on all the time and it is definitely a crowd pleaser! :)

SirNathanQ:
Nice helms!

Sir William:
Mantle, that's it...couldn't remember it for the life of me at that point in time.  One of those is in the future for me as well...some day.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version