Main > The Armoury

Plate armor

<< < (8/8)

Sir William:
Don't get my hopes up Allan...please don't!!!  lol

Although I doubt anyone would be happier to see you back in the biz, I know what you're doing and I think it honorable.

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-23, 17:08:29 ---
--- Quote ---aww so he wouldnt be able to make a full suit

--- End quote ---

I have been building and selling to stuff to cover the bills and costs of getting outstanding commisions done http://www.myarmoury.com/talk/search.php?mode=results  ( most of the entries on the first page ) for several months once I gave up looking for a new job ( the crap condition of my car makes it next to impossible to seek a new job currently anyway ). I do not take commisions of any sort selling/taking money only for finished goods as my focus is on getting outstanding commisions finished not getting back into the business. I do not and will not build for sale anything which is still owed, that would be definitively not right. It takes a fair amount of sold material to keep this going and I have been trying to remember to cross post stuff I put up here, so if you keep an eye open theres a fair chance to pick up something. As I have to build stuff every week it is possible to arrange to have something that is not owed build ( payment only after completion ) so I don't have to figure out what to build to sell, but again this is limited to what is not owed outstanding commissions, and materials avaliable.

--- End quote ---

Ahh I think I understand, Ill look around and see what your posting from now often

Sir Matthew:
If I ever win the lottery or inherit a huge sum of money, I'll be giving you a call Allan. I have a wish list long enough to keep you gainfully employed making armor for a very long time. I would still definitely love to get my hands on an Almain Collar (hint, hint). Can't find anyone else making them  :-[

Allan Senefelder:

--- Quote ---I would still definitely love to get my hands on an Almain Collar (hint, hint).
--- End quote ---

I currently owe one of those.

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-23, 22:23:52 ---
--- Quote ---I would still definitely love to get my hands on an Almain Collar (hint, hint).
--- End quote ---

I currently owe one of those.

--- End quote ---

Ah, well, so it goes. It doesn't hurt to drop a hint or ask, I suppose. Maybe I just need to buy more (or a) lottery tickets  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version