Main > The Armoury

Plate armor

<< < (4/8) > >>

Sir Wolf:
hehe u cultist you ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-02-11, 17:15:22 ---Then again...

If I was going to go for a custom job I would be pestering this absolutely magnificent armorer!  ;)
http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=25

--- End quote ---

Indeed!

SirNathanQ:
Add me to the cult of Allan-Armour king!

Sir Matthew:
I have a peascod breast and back from Illusion, I can vouch for their work being quality stuff. That being said, I have heard from others it can take a long time to get stuff from them. I ordered mine last year and had it done with a rush completion date, which cost more, but it was finished within that time. I don't believe they offer that on full suits and I think the current estimated completion date for work is Sept. or Oct. I found the communication to be adequate, but I asked alot of questions and sent requests for updates frequently. The responses were always prompt and courteous. They do allow you to put items on "lay away", order and pay for them as you can. They will not start work until the order is at least half or more paid, and complete payment must be recieved before the item is shipped, but if you are ordering a several thousand dollar complete suit that makes it much easier to swallow the cost. I was so pleased with their work that I am considering ordering a gorget from them for the border riever impression I am working on and possibly considering changing from a coat of plate to a globose breastplate from them for the 14th Cent. kit I am working on.

Sir William:
Sir Matthew, when do we get to see pics?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version