Main > The Armoury

My new 3/4 Arms

<< < (2/4) > >>

Allan Senefelder:
Brian, they look sweet. Frank's a great guy to deal with, a real straight shooter. You're not the only guy I know who's down with the green leather.  A few years back a guy in our local WMA school Jimmy Steiner asked us to make him a 14th century gorget and splinted greaves with a green leather backing so theres a green brother from another mother out there.

Sir William:
Sir Brian, those are looking good.  I have but one question- you do own other colors besides green for clothing, right?  Those look like pajama pants...I'm just sayin.  ;)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2012-02-10, 13:53:34 ---Brian, they look sweet. Frank's a great guy to deal with, a real straight shooter. You're not the only guy I know who's down with the green leather.  A few years back a guy in our local WMA school Jimmy Steiner asked us to make him a 14th century gorget and splinted greaves with a green leather backing so theres a green brother from another mother out there.
--- End quote ---

Hehe, very cool! Now that I know you can do the gorget and splinted in green leather backing I can make sure I request it from you when it comes time to replace my current ones!  ;D
And yes Frank is fantastic to deal with, very good with communication and delivery. I just hope these arms hold up to the rigors of combat.

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-02-10, 14:23:37 ---Sir Brian, those are looking good.  I have but one question- you do own other colors besides green for clothing, right?  Those look like pajama pants...I'm just sayin.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Sure I wear other colors…that compliment my green!
Oh and I’ll have you know those are not pajama pants…according to current fashion they are Mall or Walmart shopping pants!  :D

Sir William:
Not WalMart shopping pants!!!!

You shame me, Sir Brian.  I have a very similar pair...done in Giants blue and red...but I have never worn them out of the house, I swear it!  Did think of doing it...I mean, how different is it from going out in your braies and hosen?  About the same amount of protection there...lol

Sir Patrick:
We're not going to be seeing a green-leather armoured, pajama-pant-sporting knight on "people of wal-mart.com" anytime soon, are we?  I'm pretty sure that sort of thing can get you kicked out of the Order ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version