Main > The Armoury

OakHeart armory shields

<< < (3/4) > >>

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-01-10, 21:22:50 ---Ulrich, they do offer a guige strap, you have to specify you want one- and be sure about the length needed.  Mine came up a little short so I had to add another short belt to create the extra room needed.  Make sure you take the measurement over whatever gear you intend on wearing with it- I did it over just my t-shirt which worked fine in street clothes, but once in armor, I had to wear it 'purse' style over a shoulder.

--- End quote ---

Yeah i need a guige strap also lol, it becomes a burden

Sir William:
If you were so inclined, you could send it back to them and they'd put one on for you, Leganoth.  8lbs you say...how big is your shield?  I had them make me two, the second one is the one I carry mostly, it weighs maybe 5lbs, and is 32" long x 20" wide, same size as Ulrich's shield.

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-01-11, 22:04:05 ---If you were so inclined, you could send it back to them and they'd put one on for you, Leganoth.  8lbs you say...how big is your shield?  I had them make me two, the second one is the one I carry mostly, it weighs maybe 5lbs, and is 32" long x 20" wide, same size as Ulrich's shield.

--- End quote ---

I got the 34" x 22"

Leganoth:
and etching

Sir William:
Etching?  Where?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version