Main > The Armoury

The Templars are coming!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
Welcome to the Order, Brother.  :)  How much did BJ charge, if you don't mind sharing that?

Now, if I could just get the rest of you in Templar gear we could storm every Faire on the east coast!  ;)

SirNathanQ:
Hey, I'm glad you got yours from BJ! I'll make sure to bug her about it at some time  :)

That's going to look great Sir James! I'm waiting for the Christmas funds to come in before I start on my latest kit plan  ;D

Sir Ulrich:
Awesome, now just time to take my oversized GDFB templar surcoat and get it resized.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-12-22, 16:50:40 ---Welcome to the Order, Brother.  :)  How much did BJ charge, if you don't mind sharing that?

Now, if I could just get the rest of you in Templar gear we could storm every Faire on the east coast!  ;)

--- End quote ---

I was thinking if we have enough "common" things, we could have "theme" days at faire as an Order - Templar Day, Teutonic Day, etc. I'm working on the shield Sir Edward gave me, it's painted white and I just need to make the red cross and edge/strap it. I got a box of rivets in earlier this week - sheesh, those things have gone up to $24 a box; they were $5 a box when I bought 'em last ... 10 or 15 years ago. :o

I'll send a PM with the pricing.

Sir Edward:

Actually a good theme is just "crusader orders". I think the "Ren Deus Vult" thing ended up being that way too. Not everyone wants to do the same order, I suspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version