Main > The Armoury

Create your own sword

<< < (2/2)

Sir Ulrich:
I wanted the Albion Reeve but the Hanwei Tinker Norman is basically the same design of sword.

Sir Wolf:
:)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-03-10, 03:09:15 ---I wanted the Albion Reeve but the Hanwei Tinker Norman is basically the same design of sword.

--- End quote ---

In the same vein as...'a Porsche Panamera and a Honda Accord are both 4 door sedans'.  There is a distinct difference that is hard to explain if you've never had the opportunity to discern it for yourself.  I picked both of those cars because they are cars, 4 door sedans and both were built with the same purpose in mind-- transportation.  The approach used by both car companies results in both of them putting out quality cars, but the difference between the two is far-ranging; the same can, and is often said about these two makers...quality wares, but on differing ends of the spectrum.  Sounds like fanboyism, right?  Well...maybe a little, but only because now I know the difference...two years ago, I did not.  As far as I was concerned back then, there was little difference beyond cosmetic between the two lines.  Au contraire, mon frere!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version