Main > The Armoury

Merc's Tailor - was Re: Issues with Raymond's Quiet Press (RQP)

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2011-12-14, 13:07:01 ---James, i'm glad your pleased and I appologize for the time it will take to get everything to you. Being just me working in the shoppe now and being able to focus on a single build at a time rather than trying to assembly line/multitask managing two people and mulitples of similar items is I think allowing me to put out an even better product than we had when open, being able to focus soley on a single item at a time. I personally was very happy with how your and Eric Koelers legs ( both of whom built and shipped last week ) turned out.

--- End quote ---

No apologies necessary. You do fantastic work, and it's worth the wait - I'm just like a kid in a candy store and have the patience thereof. :) I would much rather wait 6 months for great armor from you that looks, fits and works the way it should - rather than get my armor in 2 weeks from some place in india that is "one size is all we make", barely articulating, with random rust spots and/or dried out leather, and machine-made poorly defined fluting - speaking from personal experience.

You should be very happy with how the legs turned out - they're amazing. The fit and flexibility are almost as if I was there while you were building them.

Sir Wolf:
you may need to split this topic, but we want more pictures!! awesome work!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-12-15, 13:55:40 ---you may need to split this topic, but we want more pictures!! awesome work!

--- End quote ---

Done.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-12-15, 14:52:51 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-12-15, 13:55:40 ---you may need to split this topic, but we want more pictures!! awesome work!

--- End quote ---

Done.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Sir Edward. I get carried away easily asking about armor and posting pictures. :)

--- End quote ---

As you wish! :D

The little things go a long way - the hand-rolled and roped borders, the washer on the straps to help prevent tear-outs, the slotted rivets for articulation AND compression instead of stiff clam-shell articulation with no compression which gives it the amazing range of motion - definitely my favorite armor!

Allan Senefelder:
James, tracking number for the arms ( USPS this time ) 03110240000149053133. Hope you like 'em.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version