Main > The Armoury

Merc's Tailor - was Re: Issues with Raymond's Quiet Press (RQP)

(1/6) > >>

Allan Senefelder:

--- Quote --- I need to check in with Allan and see if he finished with the set I sent him to tweak a month or two ago - I hate to bug him, as I know he's busy with other things.
--- End quote ---

James, never hesitate to try and get ahold of me. Depending on the job situation you won't necessarily get ahold of me but can leave a message with the wife or the answering machine and i'll get back to you. The job just ended was pretty demanding and between it and trying to cram in shoppe time i've become somewhat forgetfull. You greaves have and demis from the MRL legs have been done and boxed for a bit. It just sort of slipped out of consciouness. The tracking number for them is 03110240000149047279.

Sir William:
Hey Allan, good to see you around man.  Even better that you're working!

Allan Senefelder:
In between work right now, the HVAC construction job i've been working ( I was brought in as a temp and loved the work ) building a Mercedes dealership just ended last week so i've been working since last Thursday every day on outstanding orders to take advantage of the down time. I've got an inteview at a custom furniture shoppe this afternoon so we'll see what happens.

Sir William:
I hope you get it man...I'll keep my fingers crossed (and prayers said).

Sir Edward:

Awesome, I'm glad you're finding some good work to keep you going. Nothing sucks worse than having bills to pay and no cash flow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version