Main > The Courtyard

Leg Shots. A Question.

<< < (3/5) > >>

SirNathanQ:
*Uses Battlefront 2 glitch. Force chokes and sith lightnings at the same time*

8) 8) 8)

Sir Edward:

Great video clip. Some of their guys are definitely capable and knowledgeable. I just don't like ARMA when they're getting into the whole "cult of Clements" mindset, and everything that goes with that. It's a shame they don't interact with the larger WMA/HEMA community anymore. Isolationism isn't that helpful.

SirNathanQ:
They don't talk to anyone now?  :o
Geez, I knew there were tensions, but I didn't know groups were pulling this crap already. Ugggg.... :P

Can we all agree to stop pulling Longsword Jihad and actually get ourselves out there first?

Sir Edward:
Some of the ARMA members are still on various forums, like myArmoury and SFI, but often their contributions to conversations fall into the drinking-the-kool-aid "cult" category, and everyone gets pretty short tempered over that. It's all so counter-productive. It's a shame, since they do have members who could contribute positively.

I don't think they've made an actual appearance at a non-ARMA event in quite a few years.

Thorsteinn:
I want to see John Clements duel Paul of Belatrix, Gemini de Grendel, Marc de Arundel, or Radnor of Guildemar just once HEMA style at full speed & at least 1/2 power.... and I want to film it.

Duke Paul has a greatsword shot to the leg that rolls into a block for the opponents return that he gets to work against Duke Radnor. See what JC says then no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version