Main > The Armoury

Maille Mittens

<< < (2/2)

Sir Ulrich:
I am considering getting them once they're back in stock at Kult of Athena  Maybe I will modify them, I just wish they were flat ring riveted rather than round ring and blackened as well..

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-12-11, 14:11:37 ---i have the lobster claws. i cut my mittens down some. the thumb is in the wrong place and they lay flat accross the wrist making that look funny when attached to the shirt

--- End quote ---

Maybe the thumbs on the mittens are in the right place, and our thumbs are in the wrong place? Hmm. :)

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2011-12-13, 21:37:41 ---I am considering getting them once they're back in stock at Kult of Athena  Maybe I will modify them, I just wish they were flat ring riveted rather than round ring and blackened as well..

--- End quote ---

Since it's just mittens, it might be worth a try to just make them yourself. It'd probably take a good 15 or 20 hours, but you'd have perfectly matched mail. Or, try contacting IceFalcon and see if he's willing to get them in the flat ring riveted - recently he was asked for mail sleeves (not voiders) and set up a few purchases of those. He's a great guy to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version