Main > The Courtyard

My appearance on TV for Historical Swordsmanship

(1/3) > >>

Das Bill:
Earlier this month the local television show Virginia Time Travel contacted us at the Virginia Academy of Fencing to do an episode on the historical swordfighting techniques of medieval and Renaissance Europe. David Rowe and I went out to demonstrate for them.

It was a fun (if rushed) experience, where we showed up, did a bunch of techniques with different weapons, and did an interview. The official airing will not be until January, but they've just put up a lower quality version on YouTube.

They were so excited by the episode that they were talking about the possibility of inviting us back to do an armored combat episode. So be sure to "like" the YouTube listing so as to encourage them to do so. :)

Sir Brian:
That's freaking awesome! I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch the video!  :)

Sir William:
Bill, this is awesome!  Watching the YT clip now...now I can point to the TV and say "I am gonna learn how to fight with swords from that guy!  ;)

That's interesting, I've never heard of the show.

Sir Edward:

Hey congrats! The show actually was pretty good. You're a naturally good speaker, and presented it very well. Awesome.

Sir William:
I was going to say the same thing...Bill's quite loquacious, it made for easy listening- very cool!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version