Main > The Armoury

My full current kit

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
Yeah, only thing i'm gonna do is add some leather ties to it maybe cut the aventail to be square and add a few rows of rings to the bottom so the necks a bit more closed. That is after I blacken it, cause the rings i currently have are Icefalcon ones plus the tool. Gotta work on my maille making skills I aint used to making riveted maille so I end up screwing up the weave  :-\

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I was trying to find a topic about kits, and I guess this is the closest. First I have a FULL set of armor...which I collected over a period of time. I have never worn it, and wouldn't do so to a Ren Fr...it would be too hot. I also have assorted other items, breast plates, shoulder armor, arm bracers not included in my full set. But again, I don't intend to wear much armor at a Ren Fr....it would be too hot...and hey, I'm 66, and have a pacemaker...all I need is to get overheated and have a heart attack! But I just wanted to let you know I have several kits to say the least.

Sir John

Sir Edward:

Feel free to start your own thread if you'd like to show off some of your armor. We're always happy to see pictures if you've got them! :)

Sir William:
I second that notion- Sir John, we should like to see your collection of arms and armor!

Sir Wolf:
pictures Sir John or you have to mail it all to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version