Main > The Courtyard

Back of Head protection

<< < (3/3)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-11-08, 19:26:05 ---ya u gotta be careful, sir brian may put his hand back behind his head hehehe

--- End quote ---
I wrote that I enveloped him! - not gave him a reach-around!  ;)

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2011-11-09, 07:20:44 ---I wear one of these over my mask:
https://www.allstar.de/index.php?cPath=55&products_id=416248&option=com_oscommerce&osMod=product_info&Itemid=3&osCsid=821f1d395ca7b55feef657ac335ba4a
It's very good, but it's also quite expensive to get in the US. (about $100)

--- End quote ---
Those look good as well!  :) It's great we have a few options. I think I'll go with the hardened leather to see how that works and keep your suggestion as an alternate in case it doesn't work out. I'll be sure to pass on both options to my fellow students @ MASHS!

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-11-07, 15:51:10 ---Yeah but Terry's helmets are so worth the extra money!  :)
...it's the year long waiting list that's a deal breaker for me!  :(

--- End quote ---

FYI, Terry will also make just the back part to put on your fencing mask (that's how he originally got started). It's much cheaper, and the turn around time is much faster than his full mask.

Sir Brian:
Didn't know that! Thanks! I'll have to contact him and find out how long the turn around is and how much. :)

Sir William:
LOL @ that reacharound

And thank you, Sir Brian, for the lesson...it makes sense now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version