Main > The Armoury

Issues with Raymond's Quiet Press (RQP)

<< < (2/2)

Sir James A:
I received an email from him this morning that my spurs are done and going in the mail today as priority mail. I still didn't manage to get any response from him at all in regards to adding strapping, so I'm not sure if they're coming strapped or unstrapped. I've got some leather at the house I can use to make straps, but I don't have any buckles. Seems like almost every garb/armor purchase I make has something awkward happen....

I also bought some "last ditch effort" cased greaves off eBay. I'm not confident in my dishing and planishing abilities to rework the ones I have that are too small. I need to check in with Allan and see if he finished with the set I sent him to tweak a month or two ago - I hate to bug him, as I know he's busy with other things. I'm crossing my fingers.

Sir Edward:

The good news is that you can still just run a leather lace through the spurs and tie them on. The holes in the spurs are small and circular, so it'll support this well. So if you don't have buckles handy, it's no big deal.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-11-14, 18:35:22 ---
The good news is that you can still just run a leather lace through the spurs and tie them on. The holes in the spurs are small and circular, so it'll support this well. So if you don't have buckles handy, it's no big deal.

--- End quote ---

Excellent, one less thing for me to worry about this week. I've got some lacing around the house somewhere. Thanks.

Sir Wolf:
hehhehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version