Main > The Library

Medieval movies?

<< < (20/22) > >>

Sir Nate:
ive never heard of that war, although I do remember hearing something about teutonic knights being stationed in transylvania mid 15th.

LionPride32:
Hey gents.

One of my absolute favorite Medieval movies is Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood". Forget the Kevin Costner version, its kinda classic but just feels outdated (no pun). "Kingdom of Heaven" is AMAZING!! Alas, I only have the theatrical version but I'm getting the DC soon. I have both seasons of "Rome", haven't watched them yet.... Also, BRAVEHEART!! And I,ll admit a guilty pleasure...."Game of Thrones"....and "Robin Hood: Men in tights" of course.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-13, 03:45:54 ---Hey gents.

One of my absolute favorite Medieval movies is Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood". Forget the Kevin Costner version, its kinda classic but just feels outdated (no pun). "Kingdom of Heaven" is AMAZING!! Alas, I only have the theatrical version but I'm getting the DC soon. I have both seasons of "Rome", haven't watched them yet.... Also, BRAVEHEART!! And I,ll admit a guilty pleasure...."Game of Thrones"....and "Robin Hood: Men in tights" of course.

--- End quote ---

since you love game of thrones...

LionPride32:
LOL heheh Once I saw Ros (hedheaded whore) I was hooked.

Sir Nate:
I found National treasure(although only makes reference to templars and shows some to be enjoyable, actually I loved it.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version