Main > The Library

Medieval movies?

<< < (12/22) > >>

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Personally, I'm a terrible actor... unless it comes to creature effects. I do a mean Grim Reaper for Halloween. :)

--- End quote ---

If that be case, why not we do just a single "take" with all of us in our kits, on horse back, looking towards an epic looking horizon and call it a day?  ;)

Sir William:
I think I'm a world-class actor...I have all of you believing that I'm an honorable knight, worthy of being numbered amongst such puissant knights!

;)

Sir James A:
I think fleshing out the details on how long it would be, how much time we'd need to film, how many people we'd need, any specific backgrounds / sets, would be good to hash out. A full length film would be far too involved for me, but if we're doing a 5-10 minute short film, like the one with the river battle that was posted recently, that could be fun.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
This ounds like it could be a bit of fun for you all  ;)
G.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I think I'm a world-class actor...I have all of you believing that I'm an honorable knight, worthy of being numbered amongst such puissant knights!
--- End quote ---

Excellent Sir William!

--- Quote ---I think fleshing out the details on how long it would be, how much time we'd need to film, how many people we'd need, any specific backgrounds / sets, would be good to hash out. A full length film would be far too involved for me, but if we're doing a 5-10 minute short film, like the one with the river battle that was posted recently, that could be fun.
--- End quote ---

That is a possibility Sir James. I like the idea and that could work.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version