Main > The Library

Medieval movies?

<< < (2/22) > >>

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-11-01, 19:49:29 ---My cousin and I just finished watching Rome, all 22 episodes.  What a spectacular show on a grand scale...they strove for authenticity in everything, and it showed.

KoH: Director's Cut is much better than the version they play on cable tv...makes much more sense and flows better.

13th Warrior: great movie in my book, same with Knight's Tale...they're just good swashbuckling style movies.

Might I also recommend, pre-medieval:

Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (prequel)

If you liked the movie 300, you're gonna love this show.  The kill shots are freakin AWESOME, and the fighting is suitably visceral.

--- End quote ---

Seen spartacus, its alright. Downloading a knights tale at the moment, i think my brother has kingdom of heaven, ill check though

Ian:

--- Quote from: Leganoth on 2011-11-04, 00:36:18 ---Downloading a knights tale at the moment, i think my brother has kingdom of heaven, ill check though

--- End quote ---

Kingdom of Heaven's absolutely got to be the Director's Cut, otherwise it just leaves out huge plot points and makes a lot less sense.

Sir Wolf:
i havent seen the DC but i totally agree. i saw koh in the theater. i was like " hi i'm odo, arrrkkkkkkkk im dead" i was like what???????? hehehe

Leganoth:
ok so a knights tale, music didnt fit at all, some things werent accurate and it was dumb at some parts. Good movie but i didnt enjoy some parts

Sir Wolf:
hehe that was one of those fun movies. the actors all worked well together. there was nothing period about the movie at all hehhehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version