Main > The Library

Medieval movies?

<< < (21/22) > >>

Sir William:
Nate, if you liked National Treasure, you might also like the The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (of Longinus).  I didn't think I would like it since it wasn't a flashy A-lister Hollywood blockbuster but its a pretty neat franchise of three movies thus far, QfS was the first one, followed by The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines and ends with The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice.  The stories are rather formulaic but its pretty well written and the casting is reasonably well done.  I would love to work in a library like the one seen in these movies; these were good enough to buy and add to the movie library at home.

Thorsteinn:
Thought y'all might like this: A lighthearted critique of the issues in Ironclad from a guy who was almost its historic consultant.

Sir Edward:

I love the fact that he pointed out that the whole town was missing from the movie. We all know castles were just parked out in the middle of nowhere, and held strategic value in a complete vacuum, right? ;)

Sir William:
I imagine the set would've had to be built a good deal bigger to incorporate a town; still in all, I liked this movie.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2013-11-19, 15:03:32 ---I imagine the set would've had to be built a good deal bigger to incorporate a town; still in all, I liked this movie.

--- End quote ---

Those scenes were all pasted together in a computer anyway. No set needed. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version