Main > The Armoury

double wrap belts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Patrick:
I have the same one as sir James and am pretty happy with how it distributes the weight.

Sir Ulrich:
I gotta get one of these, problem is few belt sizes fit my 29 inch waist. So normally I got to go with custom fit belts to avoid excess tail. Currently I just use 2 belts one for my sword and another for my other things because it's a pain to have my sword flopping around my other stuff.

ECOX:
Sir ulrich, I have the opposite problem. I am 39 inch waist (down from a 44). So off the shelf does not come easy on this side either. example my 6 in 1 chain mallie shirt that I made is 54" in diameter. So i have to worry about not enough tail. My current ring belt is 72". Just hoping this one goes all the way around lol.

Sir Edward:

The good news is you can trim excess and add holes when the belt is too long. It's hard to fix it if it's too short. :)

Sir Patrick:
I ordered mine big and added a hole, so I would have a decent sized tail.  Worked out okay, but if you go too big, you may have to re-attach the buckle as well (because it won't center well).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version