Main > The Armoury

A truly sad day - Mercenary's Tailor is closed

<< < (6/6)

Sir Ulrich:
Do they offer simple knee cops? I notice a lot of places sell legs at good prices but thats not exactly what I'm looking for. If not maybe I'll just go for the archer's knees or whatever and modify it a bit (if thats even possible). The more I look at plate the more I want it which is really.... tempting me.

Sir Matthew:
They have archer knees and various full legs, but I did not see knee cops. They do custom work and those are relatively simple pieces to make so if you contact them I'm sure you could work something out. Here is their website: http://illusionarmoring.com/. Plate armor is cool and all the cool Knights are getting some (tempt, tempt, tempt)  ;)

Sir Ulrich:
They do sell cops, but they got the wings, I sorta want a more, Simple design without the wings. Dunno how to get that at this rate, may have to write a custom letter or whatever to ask for them, as the design I want is not that complicated at all, the soupcan stuff is sorta what I am pushing for too bad matt's armory isnt taking orders... Still not sure what sort of knee cops were common in the 1200s/early 1300s.

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2011-10-03, 00:36:01 ---They do sell cops, but they got the wings, I sorta want a more, Simple design without the wings. Dunno how to get that at this rate, may have to write a custom letter or whatever to ask for them, as the design I want is not that complicated at all, the soupcan stuff is sorta what I am pushing for too bad matt's armory isnt taking orders... Still not sure what sort of knee cops were common in the 1200s/early 1300s.

--- End quote ---

I actually found that site today, great prices! Nice looks too, but those archers cops do look very nice, i like the wings you shoud get them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version