Main > The Library

wild hunt

<< < (2/4) > >>

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-28, 18:31:05 ---

Leganoth...if you want to see an awesome medieval movie, check out Ironclad.  I just watched it again over the weekend...not for the squeamish!

--- End quote ---

Is it on the internet

Sir William:
You can probably find it...it only just came out on DVD a couple of months ago.

Ian:
The Wild Hunt is available on Netflix streaming if you've got it.  I've seen it, and I really liked it.  It's almost comedic parody for a while before becoming incredibly dark and really shows the depths of what people are capable of when things are taken a bit too far.  I don't want to give anything away, but this movie stuck with me after the first viewing.  (I've watched it twice).

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2011-10-02, 13:52:42 ---The Wild Hunt is available on Netflix streaming if you've got it.  I've seen it, and I really liked it.  It's almost comedic parody for a while before becoming incredibly dark and really shows the depths of what people are capable of when things are taken a bit too far.  I don't want to give anything away, but this movie stuck with me after the first viewing.  (I've watched it twice).

--- End quote ---

It was a great movie, exactly what Sir Ian said, the ending was amazing, acting was good for the budget of movie but overal it was very good

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-28, 18:31:05 ---
Leganoth...if you want to see an awesome medieval movie, check out Ironclad.  I just watched it again over the weekend...not for the squeamish!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for telling me! Ironclad was amazing!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version