Main > The Armoury

GDFB discontinued items

<< < (3/3)

Sir Edward:

Yep, the "code X" refers to the material and whether it's riveted/butted. They're discontinuing something like 3 of the options out 6 - 12 (depending on the type of item).

Sir William:
IceFalcon's gauging interest on wedge-rivet stainless over on AA...but I don't know why I'm bothering, I have a hauberk already and shiny or no, it cost me a pretty enough penny.  I'm gonna do Nathan's way, at least get the measuring done over the weekend.  Anyone got any butted links they wanna get rid of?

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-09-23, 15:06:05 ---IceFalcon's gauging interest on wedge-rivet stainless over on AA...but I don't know why I'm bothering, I have a hauberk already and shiny or no, it cost me a pretty enough penny.  I'm gonna do Nathan's way, at least get the measuring done over the weekend.  Anyone got any butted links they wanna get rid of?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, a whole hauberk worth. It's still in my car, if we both make it to MDRF this sunday (or whenever). ;)

SirNathanQ:
Lol, someone else has a bunch of weird little metal rings that get in the seats and chew up the car vac?  ;)
I thought I was the only one  ;D

Sir William:
Sir James, we'll get together eventually...I'll need those rings.  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version