Main > The Armoury

The "Albion" sword, by Albion

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sir Edward:
At the faire, those tights were referred to as "dragon skin". As to what it really is, I'm not sure. It's a stretchy, patterned fabric with a rough leather-like appearance. Unfortunately the vendor at MDRF can't get it anymore, so I'm lucky I got it when I did. If I didn't have those, I'd probably have looked into some brown wool chausses, or joined hose, or something like that. Or leather chausses. :)

This is the "woodsman" outfit I put together a number of years ago, with a Robin Hood sort of look in mind. As soon as I ordered "Albion", I knew I'd be doing a photo-shoot like this as soon as it arrived.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---At the faire, those tights were referred to as "dragon skin". As to what it really is, I'm not sure. It's a stretchy, patterned fabric with a rough leather-like appearance. Unfortunately the vendor at MDRF can't get it anymore, so I'm lucky I got it when I did. If I didn't have those, I'd probably have looked into some brown wool chausses, or joined hose, or something like that. Or leather chausses. :)

This is the "woodsman" outfit I put together a number of years ago, with a Robin Hood sort of look in mind. As soon as I ordered "Albion", I knew I'd be doing a photo-shoot like this as soon as it arrived.
--- End quote ---

Now that was brilliant!   :D

Sir Wolf:
i thought it looked cool

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---i thought it looked cool
--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Sir William:
Of course those pants aren't available anymore!  Ah well...been wantin a pair of leather pants/chausses for some time now...I have linen chausses coming soon from historic enterprises...but I have a feeling that I'll not like them much.  We shall see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version