Main > The Library

Writing a medieval fantasy book

<< < (3/3)

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Sir Gerard de Rodes on 2011-08-29, 23:49:06 ---Leganoth, In all honesty you have probably happened upon some of the best imaginative medieval minds on the net. :D :D
(Have you read Sir Williams Knight page yet? Great bit of work!)
G.

--- End quote ---

Lol, i know right he put a whole page down of ideas ^_^

Sir William:
Thanks, Sir G.  ;)

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: Syr William on 2011-08-29, 13:15:51 ---

When you have the climactic end game battle, have it being waged on a number of different fronts...for instance, write from the perspective of one of the infantry, you know, the horror of the bloodshed...in fact, make it one of the evil army's guys, some poor schmuck pressed into service because the only other choice was death to him and his family; then another perspective from the cavalry of the undead riding roughshod over their living enemies- maybe he could experience some sort of conscientious debate as he is not completely inhuman, the perspectives of the evil king and the undead queen - maybe they might wage war on the astral plane, or just mentally- almost like two people poised over a chess board and of course, the two brothers themselves, their unique perspectives should also be intermixed.

Just some ideas.

--- End quote ---

Oooo these are good ideas I will put soldiers perspective in at the big battle, I wish i could send you all guys a copy but im handwriting it in a leather book lol..

Sir William:
We look forward to reading the finished product, and thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version