Main > The Armoury

Help me decide on a shield!

<< < (6/7) > >>

Sir James A:
Cet at Rough From The Hammer has very cheap globose breastplates, hand made.

Sir Wolf:
http://roughfromthehammer.com/parts.html

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-08-24, 19:53:29 ---I'm going to disagree with the group and say go with the 22x34 heater shield.

--- End quote ---

Finally, a non-conformist speaks his mind against the masses. Huzzah to Sir James. I like the individuals in the group :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-08-11, 02:20:32 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-08-24, 19:53:29 ---I'm going to disagree with the group and say go with the 22x34 heater shield.

--- End quote ---

Finally, a non-conformist speaks his mind against the masses. Huzzah to Sir James. I like the individuals in the group :)

--- End quote ---

It was a sarcastic post on my part. Four people before me recommended the same thing. ;) We're an interesting group, we are.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-08-11, 19:10:41 ---
--- Quote from: Lord_Dane on 2012-08-11, 02:20:32 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It was a sarcastic post on my part. Four people before me recommended the same thing. ;) We're an interesting group, we are.

--- End quote ---

That you are. :) Plus, you got mad building skills, Sir James. I raise my stein to ya!! Let's throw down some in knightly fashion til we hit the floor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version