Main > The Library

Red Riding Hood

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
Ecox, I'm with you...I liked the Eagle too.  I saw it more as a buddy-buddy movie than anything else...but it was entertaining to say the least.

It brought to mind the movie Centurion, in that both movies deal with the legendary 'lost' 9th legion.  Centurion was a better movie though, imho.

Frater de Beaumanoir:
I too found this movie interesting, especially Gary Oldman's character. After having seen Black Death and Sean Bean's character, I felt there was some interesting similarities.

Sir William:
Frater, I agree...in that both characters are driven by their individual ideals...and the endings for both evoke similarities as well.

Sir Edward:

We finally got a chance to watch this film this past weekend. We enjoyed it. I know the reviews and box-office numbers were disappointing, but we thought it wasn't bad. It's an interesting take on the concept. An interesting werewolf story with some interesting characters.

Though I have to say, the guy with the great helm was amusingly flat in character. When Gary Oldman's team arrives in the town, this guy immediately just stands there pointing his crossbow at the villagers. That's all he does. All movie long. Except when he fires it a few times. But even then he's pointing it at people. :)

Sir Wolf:
okokok guess i'll look for it on netflicks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version