Main > The Armoury

Guide me...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James A:
Everyone else has covered the few things I could suggest. Welcome to the forums!

Which renn faire(s) do you frequent?

Sir Wolf:
welcome

ECOX:
 Thanks for your welcome and ideas. @ Sir Nathan: after reading Sir Edwards post, and working with what I have I guess I will lean towards the late 13th. I like this time frame because I am drawn to maile. What I wear I have made myself. My use is purely for looks and renning, no fighting or reenactments involved.
@ Sir Edward; thanks for all the info. I like the padded cuisess you suggested. @ James; I live in Oklahoma, The wife (who also likes to dress up and go) and I have attended the faires of Muskogee Oklahoma and The Kansas City Renaissance Faire, along with a couple of other local small ones.
 I did mis speak in my post. I have attended faires off and on for about ten years but started going in gear about two years ago. This year we bought season tickets to Muskogee and only missed 1 of 14 days, and that was Mother's day.
 The fever has set in hard now. Thanks again and I look forward to reading some of the past post.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
Hello and welcome ECOX.

IMHO you can`t beat the 13th century crusader look for your first kit. Looking good so far.  ;)
G.

Sir Brian:
Hello and welcome to the forum! Many of the suggestions I would make has already been covered. Happy armor hording!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version