Main > The Armoury

More stuff has arrived! I'm TRULY broke now

<< < (3/9) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III link=topic=1292.msg14930#msg14930 ---I also got the rest of the armor I ordered from Allan at Mercenary's Tailor. Breast/backplate, closed vambraces, and cased greaves. The greaves are really cool.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully this means my greaves won't be too far behind. :)

Sir Wolf:
u got them?????????? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-07-26, 00:05:50 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III link=topic=1292.msg14930#msg14930 ---I also got the rest of the armor I ordered from Allan at Mercenary's Tailor. Breast/backplate, closed vambraces, and cased greaves. The greaves are really cool.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully this means my greaves won't be too far behind. :)

--- End quote ---

I hope so too. :)

Sir Wolf:
still waiting....

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-07-28, 16:46:53 ---still waiting....

--- End quote ---

Apologies, it was a busy week. Mom's birthday, my car left me stranded on the way to work, I had to deal with title issues for my backup vehicle, and a friday deadline at work squashed my time. Here's what I've done of the skirt expansion so far:

(it's hard to see, but I've added maybe 20 rows of the entire expansion needed, and have been going row-by-row lately. it's about halfway done)

A board with nails in it :D

To do this:

It was helpful for the first few passes of rings.

I've got probably 10-12 hours in on this expansion, and I'm estimating another 15-ish to completion. If I didn't have carpal tunnel before this (and being on a keyboard all day), I will soon!

Wolf: The skirt itself has some expansion/contractions and isn't a "tube" like other ones, so I don't think I'll need the triangle sections. I was pleasantly surprised by that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version