Main > The Armoury

Teutonic Knight Kit. 1370s Flavor!

<< < (4/13) > >>

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-07-22, 16:46:53 --- I dunno...both of mine are long enough...but who knows, we shall see.  What I do not have is a Teutonic ensemble like you and Sir Brian.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Yes Sir William, come to the Dark Side....

SirNathanQ:
Yeah, common, unlike the other orders, we've got over 4 centuries of Crusading kits to cover!
You knowwww you wanna  ;D

And Sir Brian also has one? Woah, would that make us the largest military order presence within the Order of the Marshal?

Joshua Santana:
Yes Sir Nathan, well done on the Teutonic Kit!  I feel inspired to do a Crusader Kit, maybe a Hospitaller (in conjunction to a surprise Kit I have in mind!)!

Sir Matthew:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2011-07-23, 03:38:49 ---
And Sir Brian also has one? Woah, would that make us the largest military order presence within the Order of the Marshal?

--- End quote ---
Whenever I get my but in gear and start working on my Knightly kit, I'm doing a Teutonic theme too. I never used to see anyone doing Teutonic Knights, it was always Templars and Hospitallers, so that made me want to do something different to stand out. Plus, my last name is Swiss-German so it's like a family thing.

So come on Sir William, all the cool Knights are going to have one....

Sir James A:
Saw it on facebook too. It's fantastic. That's a steal at only $140, too!

Sir William, you could always order "plain" clothing for now, and then just send it to her for a COA when you're ready. Since she's making it all, it shouldn't be a problem, and you could get the bulk of the work done already so turnaround would be very quick once you pick a COA. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version