Main > The Library

Valhalla Rising

<< < (6/9) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-10-30, 16:09:46 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-10-30, 14:56:09 ---I haven't found many that I thought were a true waste of my time.

--- End quote ---

"Your Highness". Horrible, mildly redeemable for "hot ladies", but the movie was terrible.

--- End quote ---

You're right, that one was terrible. That one wasted my time.

Lord Dane:
Not exactly a movie but I love the History Channel's "The Crusades: Cross & the Crescent". Thoughts?? :)

Sir Wolf:
MRL did all of the costumes and armour, that should tell you enough right there :(

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-11-02, 00:21:02 ---MRL did all of the costumes and armour, that should tell you enough right there :(

--- End quote ---

Not a fan of it, Sir Wolf???

Sir William:
So the costumes, arms and armor may not have been completely historically accurate, but I'm sure they had budget concerns so they went with what was the best bang for the buck.  MRL's not horrible, just that it is more anachronistic than historic- keep that in mind and you're good.

I've gotta get my copy of the re-released Arn: Knight Templar from Amazon, looking forward to that!

Your Highness was funny, crass and boorish funny, but funny nonetheless.  As I'm a Natalie Portman fan, any movie she's taking her clothes off is reason enough for me to watch it.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version