Main > The Armoury

Maille arrived

<< < (3/10) > >>

Sir Ulrich:
Fits me quite well and it's only slightly longer than my gambeson as you can see and I can easily sit in it and put my hands above my head (even though it raises the maille a tiny bit). Once I get my padded chausses it shouldn't be a problem.

Currently I want to know a good source where I can get a nice linen surcoat thats custom fitting. Not something too big but I'd prefer it in linen.

SirNathanQ:
The seamstress who did my stuff is simply awesome. Her latest work, my cloak and surcote is finally finished! I will be posting pictures soon. It is beautiful.
Bjs_Bags@yahoo.com

Sir William:
Sir Ulrich, where'd you get it from?  How much did it set you back?  I really like the look of that one...the sleeves look almost like they're tailored, although I see that you say the are not.  Still, the sleeves can't be worse than the bell towers I'm working with.  lol

Looks good on you, man.

Nathan, show us pics...I finally have come to a point where I know what I want, so I'll be contacting BJ in the next few weeks to discuss a jupon I want made.  What's she charged you for the cloak?  Might want one of those as well.

SirNathanQ:
I'll make a thread for it in a Sec. You won't believe it only cost 140. Her prices are awesome.

Sir William:
That's it?  For a custom made surcoat and cloak?  Yea...I'm game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version