Main > The Library

Legend Quest show (SyFy / Sci-Fi)

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Wolf:
sigh that sucks.

Sir Wolf:
i watched it. man talk about jumping around. might as well say well i have a sword, it could be Excalibur or it could be cow dung.

Sir William:
LOL @ that

Well then, I am glad that I didn't waste any time watching it.  Purportedly, Richard gave Excalibur to Tancred of Sicily (well, he told him it was)...but how could he have done so if Arthur had Bedivere throw it into the lake when Arthur's end was near?  Not to mention Excalibur, if it is real, would  be considered a national treasure...not to be given as some gift to a foreign dignitary for some aid.  But hey...what do I know, I wasn't around back then.  lol

Sir Edward:

Yep, it was Tancred that they mentioned. They said they were assuming it wasn't thrown in the lake. So at least they paid attention to the history and myths, but it's ridiculous how they leap from A to B to C. A lion statue in a cave was all they needed to assume it was Richard the Lionheart that really did have it. And a maltese cross in a church is all they take to assume the Templars took the artifacts in this show.

I mean seriously, the Templars were all over Europe. You're going to find maltese crosses everywhere. It doesn't mean they left it as a calling card and took the one item you happen to be looking for.

Sir William:
That is true...but simpletons do not like long and intrinsic explanations; they must know their demographic well.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version