Main > The Armoury

Name of your Sword

<< < (19/31) > >>

Sir Edward:

That's a really good idea. I have some of the cheaper scissor-action hangars. They're OK, but I think to make them secure you have to anchor them to the wall and not just use a nail.

I'll have to come up with some names at some point. For now, my swords just bear the names given to them by Albion and A&A.

Sir William:
Sylvanus...nicely done, Sir.  I need to hang some of mine...just haven't figured out where or how.  I have some of those fancy fleur-de-lis hangers but I'm not certain that's the imagery I want to evoke.  I have time though...still need other furnishings first.

Lord Dane:
After much thought... I have decided upon a proper name for this worthless waster of mine. It shall be known as "Excrement" from the proper Latin for "piece of ****!!!"  :-\

SirNathanQ:
Silvanus, don't worry about offending anyone here with religious significance. My sword's name is a reference to a sword flying from God's mouth and beating down he wicked nations of the earth and/or splitting marrow from the bone.

It's very meieval, and cool for a Crusader persona. Good choice.  :)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2012-11-04, 13:19:04 ---Silvanus, don't worry about offending anyone here with religious significance. My sword's name is a reference to a sword flying from God's mouth and beating down he wicked nations of the earth and/or splitting marrow from the bone.

It's very meieval, and cool for a Crusader persona. Good choice.  :)

--- End quote ---

Never feel like you must apologize for religious zeal, Sirs Silvanus and Nathan. Especially if it is a reflective part of who you are, your words you speak, and the actions you take. Apologizing for an offense if taken in such a way is only polite if offense was unintended. People should know the difference in a contextual sense. They will make it known if offense was given. Honesty & respect for others is already assumed in your mannerism by those who understand you, and all on this site understand you!! :) :)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version