Main > The Armoury

Name of your Sword

<< < (14/31) > >>

Sir William:
This is true...but there's usually only one or two swords in a given collection that just...you know, you love.  lol

THOSE are the ones who deserve names!

Sir Wolf:
what about the scabbards? didn't some name the scabbards as well as the sword? or am i talking out of my butt here?

SirNathanQ:
The Arn. I had the privilege of seeing Gasteviande at VARF

Joshua Santana:
With all this great discussions, I feel that I must jump in and state my piece.

The obvious Title I penned is "Knight of The Lion Blade" (now changed to "Knight of The Holy Lion), if I was to bestow a name for my Sword.  It would have to be a name that would have a ringing tone that is epic.

Ideas of mine would be "Lion's Soul", "Lion's Fire", or "Holy Lion's Flame"

Ok, they may sound corny, but it what I have penned so far.  Improvements are considered.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-07-22, 13:36:36 ---Dang it, with all these cool names you guys are tossing around, I need to get off my butt and think up some good ones.

Problem is, I have several Albions.

What I might do is only name them once they have a scabbard, since that is usually the only real customization I have on them, and I don't consider the sword "complete" until it has one.

--- End quote ---

With the amount of swords you have, naming only the albions with a scabbard is probably a good start. Or we could ask for advice from the lady on that "19 and counting" show that has 19 kids. I bet she'd have some ideas. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version