Main > The Armoury

ever wanted to do a nice fantasy kit?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir Edward:

Not sure. It looks like they were entered into Christian Fletcher's "dog days" photo contest.

Sir William:
Nicely done, Sir James...thanks for doing that.  I like his fantasy kit...awesome.  The bottom pic makes it look like he's a lefty like me.  :)

SirNathanQ:
Idk, w/o the shield, some minor modifications can put him in the early 14th century.
It's a nice kit BTW
I personally don't have very much of a desire to do a fantasy kit. I am already spending too much on this hobby as it is...... ;)
If anything, I would do a ranger/rouge.
Whenever I play a fantasy game (D&D) or so, I always imagine the characters wearing mostly accurate armour and such. (not from the same era mind you, but still)
To me it's a fusion of the historic and functional with the dramatic. (I myself covered that base by getting a big friggin mantle for my Teutonic Knight kit.)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-08-04, 20:41:29 ---
Not sure. It looks like they were entered into Christian Fletcher's "dog days" photo contest.

--- End quote ---

Indeed it is. :) I can't remember the guy's name, but it was in the caption of the photo on FB.

Sir Edward:

The photo contest is fun. I always forget about it and don't have anything ready.

But this time I figured I'd throw my "sword in the stone" image his way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version