Main > The Armoury

Lucky kid!

<< < (2/2)

Sir Patrick:
Do you think he would adopt me?

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2011-06-21, 02:09:57 ---Wish I had that when I was a kid. Instead I had to settle for plastic swords and cardboard plate armor I made myself, along with costume grade "maille" which was just woven mylar on a polyester shirt.

--- End quote ---

That shows you are creative...nothing wrong with that, Ulrich.  Look at you now!

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-21, 17:13:49 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2011-06-21, 02:09:57 ---Wish I had that when I was a kid. Instead I had to settle for plastic swords and cardboard plate armor I made myself, along with costume grade "maille" which was just woven mylar on a polyester shirt.

--- End quote ---

That shows you are creative...nothing wrong with that, Ulrich.  Look at you now!

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I always enjoyed making my own stuff, one of my childhood dreams was to have my own armor that was actually real and now look, eventually I'm going to look how I want. Just hope I don't outgrow it.

Joshua Santana:
Aye, I believe we all will be green with envy for the fact that we didn't have a dad who was an armorer that made a harness for you annually.

(JK, I think the kid is lucky, I will have tro get in touch with Allen to see if he is accepting commissions)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version