Main > The Great Hall

knights pages

<< < (5/7) > >>

SirNathanQ:
The Teutonic knight kit ought to be mostly completed by the end of august. What I still need is the padded chausses, maille/plate finger gauntlets, the hauberk, and the coutars. I have already placed my order of polyens w/ allan. The cloak and surcote also should be completed soon. On my own ill need to finish my cheater chausses and tailor the hauberk and coif. And a shield. Ill need that too.                  Later on for my birthday amd christmas ill be looking to aquire a great helm and hourglass gauntlets

ECOX:
Ser William, I read your Knight Page. Great story. I really enjoyed the read.

Sir William:
Thanks, Ecox...I dabble in writing...that was a good deal more fun to write than a paper.  lol

Sir Matthew:
I added a couple pics to my page tonight. I'm going to try to get a few more this weekend at PaRF. Hopefully at least one will turn out pretty nice, I'm anxious to show off my new peascod breast and back that I got from Illusion Armoury. I'm hopefull my buff coat arrives from the UK in time for this weekend because I think that will look pretty sweet under this armor.

Sir William:
What is a buff coat?  I've seen you make mention of it a number of times and I'm assuming it is an arming coat of some sort...coming from the UK it has piqued my interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version