Main > The Library

the knightly art of battle pre order sale

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir William:
Poor James.  lol

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-20, 16:53:21 ---Poor James.  lol

--- End quote ---

Between Ed, you, and I, it's only 43 pages each. ;)

Sir Edward:
If we can get my potion down to 20, I might actually get around to reading it. :)

Sir William:
Well, Ed has a wedding to attend (he says plan, but we know the real deal) so I can see how he may not have time to read and write a book report but James, you have time- did you not complete all of your work on your armor already?  :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-21, 18:20:47 ---Well, Ed has a wedding to attend (he says plan, but we know the real deal) so I can see how he may not have time to read and write a book report but James, you have time- did you not complete all of your work on your armor already?  :)

--- End quote ---

Is it ever done? ;) I'm still waiting on the mail skirt I ordered May 11th. The rough estimate is that it's still about a month away from arriving. At that point, I'll have to see if my plans for the new gambeson/arming coat will work.

However, the book doesn't come out until (IIRC) November, so I should have some time to read it over the holidays, and Sir Edward's wedding attendance will have taken place, too. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version