Main > The Courtyard

Interesting promotional video

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir William:
These guys are REALLY good.  That is perhaps the first I've seen of real sword techniques that actually got me excited to learn it!

Imagine the amount of practice you'll need to get that good.  I really need to get started on that.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-06-02, 15:02:05 ---These guys are REALLY good.  That is perhaps the first I've seen of real sword techniques that actually got me excited to learn it!

Imagine the amount of practice you'll need to get that good.  I really need to get started on that.

--- End quote ---

Have you seen the videos in this thread?  http://modernchivalry.org/forum/index.php/topic,4.msg4.html#msg4

I love those too.

Sir William:
Sir Edward, my first time...but I've saved them as favorites so I can refer to them whenever...I'd posted a comment for one of them about how I like that historical swordsmanship is experiencing a groundswell of interest and support...videos like these make it more palatable to the masses.

The thing that still sometimes amazes me is how abruptly it can end.  That's real; I like it.

Sir Wolf:
that was cool, uggggg i had to watch it in 3 sec buffereing hehehe.

those doublets were odd, the lacing holes were weird hehee

Sir James A:
It's unique. I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version