Main > The Armoury

Joshua's armor - was Re: Ed's Mid 14th C. kit

<< < (2/10) > >>

Joshua Santana:
Sir Wolf: It id the second harness below the first on the page.

Also, thank you for the Merc Tailor recommendations as well, this is most helpful in creating a Full 14th Century Kit, I do have several of the items you have recommended me and will make certain adjustments.  Still, much appreciated.

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2011-05-27, 10:16:01 ---Sir Wolf: It id the second harness below the first on the page.

--- End quote ---
right this is not a 14thc kit which is what i thought you were talking about. this is a way late 15th with a sudo 14thc helmet.

Sir William:
He has an eye for what looks good though....and who is to say that you wouldn't have seen such a getup? 

Joshua Santana:
Darn it!  The 15th Century still haunts me.  Thanks you Sir Wolf.

Brethren: It is my intention to bring several ideas on what full kits or harnesses to choose and where to order from.  However, I have created my persona as a Maximilian Knight.  That is the reason I am looking for ideas for early or late 16th Century kits.  There are few to no armories that make full 16th century harnesses. 

Another thing is that I will ask my teachers at.  SIGMA what kit style would be suitable.  In addition, I will inquire Watson about the quote for the late 15th century italian harness. 

I am only bringing these ideas so that I will invest my money into a well made kit or harness that is accurate and functional.  It is better to make a careful investment than waste money on garbage.

Sir William:
That is an excellent way of looking at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version