Main > The Armoury

Source for leather straps, buckles, and rivets?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sir William:
Sir Brian, thanks for that...so I'll be needing his services at the very start- but after the knighting ceremony, I can do without one greave for that.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-05-18, 21:19:04 ---Sir Brian, thanks for that...so I'll be needing his services at the very start- but after the knighting ceremony, I can do without one greave for that.

--- End quote ---

Do you need the strap itself, or just need it rivited? I could probably rivit it in the parking lot if I can remember to bring a few things.

Sir William:
I have the strap (and buckle) - truthfully, the entire strap popped off so I'm thinking the leather under the rivet got wide.  A washer under the rivet would fix the entire thing.  That'd be superb if you could fix it right there in the pkg lot...if you can, your first ale's on me!

Sir Edward:

I forgot-- the other main reason I was asking is that I need to do the lining and strapping for my mail standard. I want to do something similar to Bill's standard, though I might not bother with the "trauma plate" for the throat. For actual fighting, I'll probably just use the bevor and not need the standard, or the bevor will be over the standard.

But I need to get the darned thing wearable. I've had it sitting here for a couple of years.

Sir Wolf:
i will try to take a picture of how mine is set up tonight for u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version