Main > The Great Hall

A good day to thee fellow knights.

(1/7) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the Philadelphia area and have always had an interest in knights. When my wife was alive, we used to go in period clothes every year. Last year I started again...with my sister in law and her daughter and her daughter's husband. I hope I can make some friends here and maybe see you at the pa ren faire, or even get together in Philly. By the way, my past hobby was making movies and I did make one about knights...it lasts about 1 + hours (video format) I tyhink I have a lot to offer the organization and am glad to be part of it. I need to have 2 members to sponsor me so that I can be recognized as a knight here. I already have loads of medieval things in  my collectioin, including a full set of armor. Well, that's all for now. Take care,

Sir John of Felsenbau

Sir Patrick:
Welcome, Sir John!  I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Sir Brian:
Welcome Sir John! I hope we do get a chance to meet in person and raise a flagon or two. My home fair is Maryland but we sometimes take a pilgrimage up to PARF on occasion, we'll have to try and coordinate a visit with you and other forum members.  :)

Sir Edward:
Greetings, and welcome to the forum!

BTW, I just moved this over to the meet-and-greet area.

Sir Rodney:
Well met Sir John,

As a relative newcomer myself, I can attest to the open, thoughtful and knowledgeable qualities of this membership.  Whether your interests lie with Renaissance Fairs, WMA, SCA, Chivalric Interests or all of the above you've found a good forum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version