Main > The Armoury

The Gonfalon is on it's way

<< < (3/3)

Sir Brian:
What is on the other side of the Gonfalon?  ???

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-05-30, 21:59:22 ---what do these run? i am wondering if they can make the bottom edge along the sides of the heraldric design. while i like them, i don't like the look of the extra material around the edge

--- End quote ---

You know, I forget the cost. It wasn't too bad. I think it was somewhere under $200? I may need to go see if I can find the emails for mine. You could probably ask to have the painting done right up to the edge. It's just paint (albeit a very tough outdoor fabric paint), so I would suspect they could do that.

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-05-31, 00:13:29 ---What is on the other side of the Gonfalon?  ???

--- End quote ---

The backside is just blank, but the fabric is the same. It probably wouldn't hurt to ask if they'd paint both sides for an additional cost.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-05-30, 21:59:22 ---what do these run? i am wondering if they can make the bottom edge along the sides of the heraldric design. while i like them, i don't like the look of the extra material around the edge

--- End quote ---

I think mine was $175, but if I remember right (and I may be confusing this with another item/thread), it starts at $100 and varies based on the complexity of the design. However, that $175 includes the paypal fee, the shipping, the wooden bar, and the rope, which could easily be another $25 or so.

Sir Wolf:
 :o :o :o :o :o :( outta my price range for sure :( maybe i'll paint my own someday... maybe hahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version