Main > The Armoury

My Overhauled Kit

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Rodney on 2011-04-21, 13:11:24 ---
--- Quote from: Stormdelver on 2011-04-21, 12:42:05 ---... I have not given making a tournament helm much thought really....but my symbol is a dragon and now you have me thinking what I could do with a visor and that image, interesting, I will have to ponder that and maybe make something when I get some time.
--- End quote ---

WHOA, first time I've seen this.  This has me thinking...everyone uses Lions...maybe I need to become....

The Dragon Knight.  I like the sound of that!  Damn, that means I'll need new heraldry, CoA, surcoat, shield and helm.  hee hee.

You might want to take a look at the helm crests made by Sir Angus (Jeremy) in this Armour Archive thread.  He casts each crest out of foam filled latex then hand paints them.  They are made specifically for behourd combat (e.g. to be knocked off your helm again and again).  According to this post from February, the dragon heads he cast for the Leeds Royal Armouries can be had for only $65 including S&H! :o

--- End quote ---

Sir Patrick:
Sir Brian, I forgot to ask:  Are those the large besagues from Merc tailor you're sporting? 

Sir Brian:
Yes! I've had them for over a year but they wouldn't work with my old COA and surcoat and I never got around to including them with my Teutonic kit since I hardly ever wear it.  :)

Sir Wolf:
looks great

Sir William:
Now I know what was missing...where was your 'face', Sir Brian?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version