<< < (6/12) > >>

Sir Edward:

I just kinda lucked out on that one. :)

Sir William:
Huh.  His horse is rather slender...guess that one's his palfrey, no?  lol

Great job man...you've an eye for it.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-21, 14:38:39 ---
--- Quote from: Stormdelver on 2011-04-21, 12:42:05 ---I really liked your past surcoat and would like to have one made similar but of course in my colors (black and white), think she would be interested in a commission?

--- End quote ---

May I be added to this list?  It seems we have two very talented seamstresses to choose from...I'd rather go with the family member of a brother if a choice must be made.  How long's her waitlist you say?

As far as I know, she's always open to commissions. She gets all of her work through word of mouth. It's her side-business to earn some extra cash. She usually has a pretty long waiting list. I think my nobles took over a year before my turn came up. I will mention though that her prices may have gone up slightly on surcoats since I think Sir Brian's ended up taking a little longer than she planned. :) It's easiest to get in touch with her at faire. But if you're interested, I can pass word along to her (or try anyway, she's not always easy to reach). I'd just need to pass your email address along to her so she can work with you directly.

--- End quote ---

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-21, 14:38:39 ---
--- Quote from: Stormdelver on 2011-04-21, 12:42:05 ---I really liked your past surcoat and would like to have one made similar but of course in my colors (black and white), think she would be interested in a commission?

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, she's always open to commissions. She gets all of her work through word of mouth. It's her side-business to earn some extra cash. She usually has a pretty long waiting list. I think my nobles took over a year before my turn came up. I will mention though that her prices may have gone up slightly on surcoats since I think Sir Brian's ended up taking a little longer than she planned. :) It's easiest to get in touch with her at faire. But if you're interested, I can pass word along to her (or try anyway, she's not always easy to reach). I'd just need to pass your email address along to her so she can work with you directly.

--- End quote ---

OK, anyone who wants to get in contact with Marie about surcoats, send me a PM with the email address you'd like me to pass along. I talked to her, and she's ready to go on them, just with a waiting list. She said she's pretty booked for this season (presumably meaning through MDRF season this year), so it's a bit of a wait. Might want to get in early if you're thinking long-term. Forget everything I said about pricing, etc. Apparently once she got into the groove of doing the appliques, she got the skill down and is happy with the process. So it's all good.

Sir Ulrich:
Awesome pic and kit man. Mask makes things interesting, makes me wanna do something from the transitional era.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version