Main > The Armoury

My Overhauled Kit

<< < (5/12) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2011-04-21, 11:57:10 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-20, 19:25:26 ---I think we need to make a new poster image in photoshop. Several of the pictures look good in that they don't have harsh shadows. Is there one you particularly like? If I can, I'd like to get a really high-resolution copy to work from.

--- End quote ---

I would prefer if you held off on that because I’m actually not that crazy about any of the pictures. I had Rosemary take them more so I could see what things I still needed to tweak on the harness.

--- End quote ---

Well, I have a little treat in the works anyway. Just for fun. :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Stormdelver on 2011-04-21, 12:42:05 ---I really liked your past surcoat and would like to have one made similar but of course in my colors (black and white), think she would be interested in a commission?

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, she's always open to commissions. She gets all of her work through word of mouth. It's her side-business to earn some extra cash. She usually has a pretty long waiting list. I think my nobles took over a year before my turn came up. I will mention though that her prices may have gone up slightly on surcoats since I think Sir Brian's ended up taking a little longer than she planned. :) It's easiest to get in touch with her at faire. But if you're interested, I can pass word along to her (or try anyway, she's not always easy to reach). I'd just need to pass your email address along to her so she can work with you directly.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-21, 14:35:00 ---Well, I have a little treat in the works anyway. Just for fun. :)

--- End quote ---

And here we are!

Sir Brian:
Lol that’s cool! Although the horse does seem to have an expression that is saying: “Would someone PLEASE get this...

...off me!”  :D

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-21, 15:16:13 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-04-21, 14:35:00 ---Well, I have a little treat in the works anyway. Just for fun. :)

--- End quote ---

And here we are!

--- End quote ---

Whoa, that's AWESOME Sir Edward.  Can you do that with all of us- need that specific pose I assume?  Look @ me.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version