Main > The Library

Holy Warriors: The Religious Ideology of Chivalry

<< < (2/2)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2011-04-13, 10:58:00 ---I recall the author of this book interviewed with Scott Ferrall on Chivalry Today. I haven't read it but I hope to find a copy of the book in the near future!

--- End quote ---

Yep, that's what made me think of it. He's actually authored several books that are of interest to our community. I read part of "Chivalry and Violence in Medieval Europe", and it was pretty interesting. I should finish that book one of these days. That's my problem, I start books and then get distracted and don't return.

Sir William:
I wish I had that problem...there has been a time or two where I wished I'd learned to put a book down BEFORE I finished it.  Like this book that a colleague of mine had written.

Sir James A:
I start books, and then my wife's car needs new brake pads and rotors, and the bathroom shower stops working, and my car stops going into reverse ..... and when I get back to it 3 months later, I've forgotten over half of what I read, and I think someone moved my bookmark just for jollies, and I don't remember the few pages before, yet I know that's not the case.

I haven't read that one, but I have one that is somewhat similar in subject - The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ, by Lynn Picknett (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0684848910?ie=UTF8&tag=jbco0b-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0684848910)

Sir Wolf:
kewl. i'll hve to wait. i'm so far behind on teh book circuit hehehe. i just finished "Splinter of the Minds Eye" and now reading "HellBoy Oddest Jobs"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version