Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (20/35) > >>

Sir Matthew:
That's a pretty sweet pic. I especially like the glowing sword, it's subtle, so it isn't over the top.

Sir William:
Sir Edward, that's fantastic...will these be offered on your cafe press site as well?  Love that effect.

Sir Brian, I cringe when I see them now.  I'm working on tightening up my kit so hopefully, by VARF time, I'll be more or less set up so I don't look so funny.  And ditto with the fantasy armor and sword...that was some time ago.  lol

My wife's gonna get a kick out of this though!

Sir Brian:
It was but a jest Sir William! ;)
btw I truly like the ring vambraces and greaves! They look really great and works for me! :)

Sir William:
They are nice pieces...but I wonder at how historical they are.  The guy who made them does some incredible work, but he doesn't harden his pieces, using double thickness instead.  I thought they looked really cool!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-03-29, 15:14:31 ---Sir Edward, that's fantastic...will these be offered on your cafe press site as well?  Love that effect.

--- End quote ---

I could probably add it there. I forget what image sizes they need.

But also, if you click on the image, you get the full-size copy. It's always possible to take it to Staples or Kinkos or something and get a print as well.

This is a good reminder. If anyone wants the posters/prints I've already set up, they're here: http://www.cafepress.com/modernchivalry/7756185

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version