Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (11/35) > >>

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-03-10, 21:52:29 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-03-10, 19:17:08 ---mn that would rock to have a poster of yourself on the wall hehehehhe

--- End quote ---

What would be even COOLER - is a poster of ALL of us in garb; I'd have it framed and put that up in my war room, most definitely!

--- End quote ---
That would be awesome.

Sir William:
We need to make it happen...maybe this summer at MDRF if we can get everyone together; or at the first knighting ceremony, whichever comes first.

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-03-10, 14:43:58 ---WOW!  These look awesome!  Sir Edward, we can order these?  I love the glowing blade...

As for resolution, maybe I need a better camera?  I meant to take pics over the weekend but the weather kind of sucked.  Still, maybe I can get it in this weekend if the weather holds up.  Maybe I'll do some shots in the rain for the hell of it...y'know, standing tall despite the storm.  lol

Sir Gerard, I do envy you your close proximity to these historical places...and things aren't so great on this side of the pond at the moment so be thankful you're not here.  lol

--- End quote ---

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
OOps

Sir William, Thank you for your kind words.
If I could afford to ship all of you guys out to Blighty I would do it in an instant.!!!!!!
 I honestly feel that you could all do "so much" to bring these historic ruins to life.
When I write the scripts for our scenarios I try to combine "historic fact" with "entertainment" to teach and entertain our public ( mops). I always have the teachings of chivalry, and all that is good at heart, as I feel it is important to show our MOPS, and youngsters, the right way.......The difference between good and bad.....
 We get a little complacent in our country, and forget our heritage somewhat.  ;)
G

SirNathanQ:
ok, It says any other images I try to upload from the computer are too big. How do I make them smaller?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version